Saturday, August 23, 2008

Loss of Family...

Keith Martin Shumway


This morning I received a call from my mom that I had lost a cousin to a airplane crash last night. It seems like forever since I've seen this cousin. Probably 15 years? Rather sad. He has the coolest family. It bothers me the most to read so much about him from the words that so many had to say about him and some things I didn't get a chance to experience for myself. I'm snagging this off my cousins blog so you get to see what an amazing young 26 year old he was and is.

I'm so grateful for Forever Families!
To read and learn more go here http://cedarcondolences.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, Jana, I am sorry. The gospel really is the comfort for all aches and pains, isn't it. Love and hugs.

Nikki said...

I am so sorry to hear of this bad news. My prayers are out to you and your family.