Monday, July 14, 2008

Because Nice Matters 2!!

Okay, so I've been trying to teach my kids just to do things "Because Nice Matters!" Not too soon does this beautiful smiling face do the job! Sunday she comes to Sunbeams (the best class of all!) and brings me a letter! I wish I wasn't having trouble loading it... I'll post it soon! It's the best letter I've ever received.. (sorry babe!) It says.. and I'm not changing anything.

Dear Sister Jackson,
I love you so much. Thank you for all the treats and stuff. Thank you for all the suckers. Thank you for our new class we switched to. You're the beatifulest and I love you so much and much. Thank you for being a nice teacher. I'll draw a picture for you. And thank you for learning about Jesus and scriptures. I will invite you to my birthday. Thank you for switching classes.

Love,
Katie

Is this not the sweetest letter ever!!?? My point exactly to my kiddos! Katie wrote this "just beacuse nice matters!" Your timing is perfect Katie and you are such a JOY to have in class!
I love you Katie! Thanks for being a great example!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

What a sweet letter! I too have recieved ones like that and I love them! Serving in primary is the BEST! I saw your Blog and was so excited! I know you live around the corner but, it's so fun to check in on your family and see what your up to! Love ya!

Kathy C said...

Katie was SO excited to see her picture up on your blog! The letter was all her idea and I was just the scribe... it was written word for word as she said it. So thank YOU for being such a fabulous teacher! She feels very loved and we all feel very lucky to have you in there. You're great! =)

Britt said...

Jana you do have nice kids. You are doing a great job as a mom!

Nikki said...

I am so glad you started a blog, the secret is at least posting once a week. They are fun. Your family is adorable. What is your husbands name?

jana said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments! I'll be okay if my kids are great teenagers like yours Britt! We love you!

Trish said...

Jana~ I'm glad to find your blog! Katie really is so cute, huh? I love the "because nice matters" idea. I have a plaque with that hanging near my kitchen table. I hope I'm making headway with them... sometimes I just can't tell!

jana said...

Trish~
I can't tell sometimes either!I just keep hoping that enough trying will pay off and make a difference! :0)