Friday, July 11, 2008

Because Nice Matters!




Payton's Kindergarten friend has been out of town for FIVE whole days!! Can you imagine the misery??!! It's been countdown till Brooklyn gets home just like for Christmas!!!

We posted it on her garage this evening and within two hours the phone rang and she was back!!! The color was back in Payton face, and the spring in her step had returned!!! Forty-five, yes 45 minutes later their webkinz had reacquainted, "rock, paper, scissors," had rematched with a COMPLETE rundown of the last FIVE days occurred. Oh yeah, and at warp speed!! I could barely keep up with my half of the conversation. Did the other half exist?? Do GIRLY, GIRLS breathe with gills when they talk on the phone?? I nearly passed out!! I'm so glad they LOVE each other though! It's really cute!

If you zoom in on the picture you can see that the center of the flowers had glitter on them!! Like for DUH!! That was added after her original response was.. "Yeah it looks okay, but it really could use a little something more!!??" followed by "I know you're trying Mom, thanks"!!! (pat, pat, on the back)!!

Now, here's the question. Am I supposed to laugh? Or, more likely start to feel bad for myself because my SIX year old realizes my complete lack of artistic abilities but will "BLING" a flower!!?? I didn't think it was all so bad... those were handmade, Smurfette flowers... maybe??!! Can't you see it?? Help me now for my future in 10 years!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

HEY!! You posted!!! Yea! Ü I think the poster is super cute. That is too funny about her response. My kids are the same way with clothes or idea I have. Makes me feel.... old... like a Mom!

ecuakim said...

Congrats on the SUPER CUTE BLOG!!!! Love love love it!